Once you’ve completed the course, we’ll send you a copy of your certificate of completion. You’ll need to mail or bring it directly to your local DMV office. The DMV will then notify the courts that you’ve met the 90-day course completion deadline. You’ll want to follow up with the DMV to make sure that they’ve credited you for completing the aggressive driver course, or you risk additional penalties.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Why do your courses have timers?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Delaware defensive driving course?
- How do I inform the courts that I’ve completed the aggressive driver course?
- I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a Delaware aggressive driver course. How do I find out?
- Is this course approved by the state of Delaware?
- How long will the Delaware aggressive driver course take?