Our aggressive driver course is required by Delaware law to span 8 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that you may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Why do your courses have timers?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Delaware defensive driving course?
- How do I inform the courts that I’ve completed the aggressive driver course?
- I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a Delaware aggressive driver course. How do I find out?
- Is this course approved by the state of Delaware?
- How long will the Delaware aggressive driver course take?