Our courses are required by Delaware law to span 3, 6, or 8 hours in length, depending upon your reason for completing the course. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timer cannot be disabled for any reason.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Delaware defensive driving course?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Why do your courses have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will these courses take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there a way to increase my insurance discount?
- I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a Delaware defensive driving course. How do I find out?