Not for the basic insurance discount course; you’re free to complete that as you like. For the 3-year refresher course, you’ll need to complete that within 180 days of your discount expiration to receive an additional 5% discount, making your total discount 15%. If you don't renew within 180 days, you will lose your existing 10% discount, but you will receive a 15% discount if you retake the course anytime within 2 years of your expiration.
Articles in this section
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Delaware defensive driving course?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Why do your courses have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will these courses take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there a way to increase my insurance discount?
- I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a Delaware defensive driving course. How do I find out?