Our online Colorado Drivers Ed program is a state-mandated 30 hours long. The information in our course is separated into 8 chapters, each covering a specific topic regarding driving in Colorado. Once you complete each chapter, you’ll be given a 10-question multiple-choice quiz. You’ll need to pass each chapter quiz with a score of 80% or greater; if you don’t get this score after two attempts you’ll need to review the chapter before moving on. At the end of the course, you’ll be given a 50-question final exam. If you pass the final with a score of 80% or greater, you’ll complete the course. You will have unlimited attempts to retake the final should you not achieve a score of 80%, but after the second attempt, you’ll be required to review the entire course (at no additional charge) before any additional attempts.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What will I need to bring with me to the DMV to get my drivers license?
- What do I need to do to get my Colorado drivers license?
- Do I need to make an appointment to take my road test for my Colorado drivers license?
- Do I need to make an appointment to get my Colorado learners permit?
- Where do I need to go to get my Colorado learners permit?
- Do I need my parents’ permission to get my learners permit?
- How long is my course completion valid?
- Once I complete drivers ed, how long is my Colorado learners permit valid?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online drivers ed course work?
- How do I get a Colorado learners permit?