Yes, if you are eligible. If you are allowed to take a course, you will present your certificate of completion as proof that you passed the course.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Colorado traffic school. How do I find out?
- I need to dismiss a ticket in Colorado. Will Colorado traffic school online help me do that?
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take Colorado traffic school online?
- How many points will be removed from my record for taking Colorado traffic school online?