Yes, your final exam consists of 25 multiple-choice questions. You need to score an 80% or higher to pass, and you may retake the exam again if you need to. Per state law, you only get 2 attempts at your exam, so look out for hints that indicate important pieces of information to remember.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What is the refund/cancellation policy?
- What if my deadline has passed already?
- I'm in danger of missing my deadline. Can I get an extension to complete my course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- What information is required to register for an Arizona defensive driving course?