Absolutely not! You have unlimited retakes on your chapter quizzes and final exam, so if you fail to achieve a passing score on your first try, you may simply take it again.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Alaska?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Alaska defensive driving. How do I find out?
- Why can't I take my final exam at home?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?