Your driver record displays all violations, suspensions and relevant information to your driving history. You can request an unofficial Free “Viewable Driver Record” online or request an official driver record for $4 if your court has requested this information.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- How do I receive an insurance discount for this course?
- I lost my BMV notification. How do I know which course to take?
- How long does it take to notify my court that I’ve completed the course?
- I received a court notification saying I need to take this course. What do I do now?
- When will the court be notified that I’ve finished my course?
- What is my driver record and how do I get one?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- How can I learn more about the Indiana Point System?
- What types of things will I study?