Students are required to receive at least 70% on a level assessment to pass. If you fail the assessment, don’t worry! You have unlimited attempts to take it again.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- How do I receive an insurance discount for this course?
- I lost my BMV notification. How do I know which course to take?
- How long does it take to notify my court that I’ve completed the course?
- I received a court notification saying I need to take this course. What do I do now?
- When will the court be notified that I’ve finished my course?
- What is my driver record and how do I get one?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- How can I learn more about the Indiana Point System?
- What types of things will I study?