I Drive Safely will send the certificate of completion to the court within 24 hours of you finishing the course. It usually takes 7-10 business days for this to be processed by the BMV. As long as you’ve completed your course by the court mandated or insurance deadline, you shouldn’t have any problems with the processing time!
Articles in this section
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- How do I receive an insurance discount for this course?
- I lost my BMV notification. How do I know which course to take?
- How long does it take to notify my court that I’ve completed the course?
- I received a court notification saying I need to take this course. What do I do now?
- When will the court be notified that I’ve finished my course?
- What is my driver record and how do I get one?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- How can I learn more about the Indiana Point System?
- What types of things will I study?