- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What if I don't pass the BDIC?
- Can I appeal if I don't pass the course?
- Do I still have to pay for the ticket or court costs if I pass the Michigan BDIC Program?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- What happens if I pass the Michigan BDIC?
- Should I enroll in this course if my ticket doesn't carry any points?
- How long will this course take?
- I recently moved to Michigan and received a notice of eligibility for a ticket I had received in my previous state. Why did this happen?
- How many times can I take the Michigan BDIC Program for point avoidance?
- What would disqualify me from the Michigan BDIC Program?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Michigan driver improvement course. How do I find out?
- I'm a Michigan resident, but I received a ticket in another state. Can I enroll in the BDIC program?
- Is this course approved by the state of Michigan?
- What can I do if I never received a notice that I was eligible?
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state